Pleasanton Unified School District
KIDS CLUB PROGRAM AIDE
The job of the Kids Club Program Aide is to assist the Kids Club Site Supervisor, teachers, and other staff in the delivery of the Kids Club program that is consistent with the Kids Club program philosophy, goals and objectives.
· Provides supervision of student’s activities as assigned by the site supervisor or teacher
· Cooperates with other program staff to create and maintain a harmonious and efficient environment
· Prepares nutritious snacks for the students
· Assists the students in maintaining standards of behavior set by the program
· Performs some clerical and housekeeping duties as assigned
· Attends all staff meetings and training sessions
· Assist in opening/ closing assigned classroom; set up and put away toys, learning materials and equipment.
· Participates in the planning of program curriculum as assigned
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE of health and safety standards for the care of students is required.
ABILITY to work under the direction of site supervisor and teacher in following daily routines with students in a school age childcare setting. Carry out oral and written instructions; and maintain cooperative relationships with those contracted in the course of work.
Training and Experiences:
According to Title 22, Division 12, Chapter 2, Section 101316 a Child Care Aide shall be at least 18 years of age, a high school graduate or equivalent or must currently be participating in a Regional Occupation Program conducted by an accredited high school or college.
An aide shall work only under the direct supervision of a teacher.
Documents required for employment:
Department of Justice fingerprint clearance for Pleasanton Unified School District
Negative TB test
Copies of relevant training verifications
Hourly Rate: $15.02 per hour